Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Anna and Kris Benson are coming to Philadelphia

It's time for pitchers and catchers to report for Spring Training. I am excited for Phillies baseball. The Phils are apparently about sign Kris Benson. What's that mean, well it means his hot milf wife, Anna Benson, will be coming to Philadelphia. I'll let the other better bloggers analyze and report the signing. I know you just want to know what she looks like so I'll give you the pictures.
Got rid of the pictures, just google her name and you'll be happy.

2 comments:

GreggyD said...

Fine post to start the season. Good lord those legs go on forever.

In all seriousness, Benson should be a nice addition to the team and I hope it works out so that he's good enough to boot Eaton out of the rotation before the season opens.

GM-Carson said...

Dude I can almost see nip and p-lips...sweet googly-moogly!