Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Dallas Green Backs Pat Burrell

"Dallas Green Backs Pat Burrell." When I say that I don't me like he doesn't think we shouldn't trade him, rather Burrell definately has the potential to become a great player. There is a nice article posted today on the Inquirer website, I don't know if that means the article was in the paper today or it will be in tomorrow's. Either way it seems that Green has come out to pump Burrell up. Give Burrell some confidnce. He says that Burrell may be a bit too much of a party animal and not concentrating on baseball. There have been rumors to this and he also said, "I've been out with him a couple times in Florida. We have a secret [watering] hole every now and then." The Philly fans would definately take Burrell back in if he started playing well and I think the article says that basically so that Burrell will hear it. We don't Pat Burrell out specifically. We just want bad players, who don't try hard, who look at lots of called 3rd strikes, and miss a lot of clutch off the team. Not you specifically Pat.

I did say some things along this line about a month ago in this post.

Jim Salisbury | Green challenges Burrell


P.S. In trying to find a picture for this article I have now learned there some emo singer named Dallas Green, so no that link you see when you search for Dallas Green isn't the myspace profile of the Philly Dallas Green.

1 comment:

Skeeter said...

How can Green ask Burrell not to be the party stud that he is? Insanity...

Although I do agree with him. Burrell has the potential..we have seen it. I've always like Pat and although I get shit for it every now and then...I dont want Burrell on another team in 2007.