Sunday, January 07, 2007

Eagles Game Live Blog

Well that does it for me. I liked the whole liveblogging thing, but I think I'm going to catch the 2nd half at a place where I can watch it on high def TV. So enjoy your evening and Go Eagles!

6:14: That does it for the first half. The Eagles lead 17-10 and things are looking good. The Eagles can't just rest yet though because if we can remember September 17th - the last time Giants came to town, things got bad at the end.

6:13: That was a poor punt return. Let's see if Reid tries to do anything here.

6:12: Stopped the Giants at the 25, they definately could take a shot or two at the end zone or a field goal in these last few seconds.

6:11: Some nice clock management by Reid there, that was dumb. Eagles could definately get into field goal territory in 30 seconds.

6:08: Touchdown! Garcia connects with Stallworth on a nice 28 yd TD toss. 17-10 with 1:01 left in the half.

6:05: 3rd and 5, somehow that ball got past the linebackers and Reggie Brown caught it. That was great.

5:57: That was fun. Don't mess with Jon Runyan. He got two cheap shots in and no harm done. Offsetting fouls is nice, if only the Giants guy didn't fight back the Eagles would have been really hurt by that.

5:46: I hate Shockey as does every non-Giant fan. He is passionate I'll give him that.

5:42: At least we got a field goal I suppose.
I'd just like to say that the new Ford Edge car commercial is probably the commercial I hate the most. I can't think of a commercial I've ever hated more. And watching all these games, that commercial has been on every time.

5:32: Confidence and fun, that's what the defense has found and now they are looking good.
PICKED OFF!!! A beautiful pick by I believe Sheldon Brown. It's time for Garcia to lead us to a lead. The stadium must be going crazy right now. The only downside right now is that my bets on bodog live aren't doing very well today.

5:28: Westbrook! 49 yards, who said he can't run? Philadelphia is pumped. He just made that happen, he wanted the endzone and he got it. 14 minutes left in the 2nd quarter and a 7-7 game.

5:23: Garcia runs better than McNabb did, that was a very clutch first down. That's the end of the first quarter and the Eagles should be happy its only 7-0. This game is still wide-open.

5:22: Woo! First down! Garcia is supposed to real safe with the ball, but some of the passes have been real close to interceoptions.

5:19: The defense did do it again, amazing. Well done defense. O wow Shockey looks pretty hurt, thats great for us. I'm glad that showed huge limp he has.

5:16: That was a horrible pass and another horrible drive by the Eagles, and again NY gets great field position. Can't keep relying on the defense to bail you out.

5:11: Cutbacks on the run just kill the Eagles.

5:06: That was a bad 3rd down play, what happened? Did Garcia want to run the whole time?

5:02: Okay, this drive is starting at the 19, better than the 9. Lead us to the promised land, Jeff Garcia.

5:01: Penalties could really work in Philly's favor. Big 3rd down here.
Great series of downs by the defense. The Giants got to start the drive at midfield, but didn't get anywhere.

4:57: A great first drive for the Eagles, the offense doesn't look to fired up to go out and get some points back.

4:50: Touchdown Plaxico, he's so dangerous. We need a good drive here, no 3 and out. Can't give the Giants too much momentum.

4:48: 285 lb QB, damn that guy is big.
Tiki is running all over the Eagles to start things off.

4:44: Plaxico is just too tall, hopefully the Giants are smart enough to keep doing that.

4:34: Joe Buck and Troy Aikman for the game today.
That was an interesting entrance by Dawkins. Get pumped.


My blog has fallen apart over the last few weeks as I was too busy to take care of it, but I'm back, taking it easy with the laptop while watching this game so I think I'm going to try this liveblog. So chime if you want or send me an instant message at aim: iwantfunk.
Go Eagles

1 comment:

GM-Carson said...

they won brotha...all that matters!