Monday, January 08, 2007

Monday Morning Thoughts

Well that was a fun game last night. The entire 4th quarter it felt like the Eagles had the game wrapped up, even though they were only up by 7. So what happens, the Giants tie the game and Brian Westbrook has to run all the way down the field to set up an Akers field goal kick to win the game with time expiring.
Now it's time to bring on those magical Saints down in New Orleans.
Also nice for Philly fans is the fact that Dallas lost Saturday night, so there will be no T.O. rematch in the playoffs. Rather we can laugh at Tony Romo and all the problems they have. Could be quite some changes on that team before next year starts.
Peyton Manning advanced as did the Patriots. 4 very good teams left in the AFC (Ravens, Colts, Chargers, Patriots), don't know if can say that about the NFC (Seahawks, Bears, Saints, Eagles).
A little piece of information for anyone that might be into sports gambling - Bodog Live is nearly impossible to win with. I had to go out yesterday before the 2nd half because I couldn't be near my computer where I would lose all my money on Bodog live.
The weekend might technically be over, but tonight is the much anticipated college football championship. I'm not really rooting for anyone in particular, although as Penn State fan I want to see Ohio State lose so I'll root for Florida. I would just like to see a good game tonight, even though there's no way this years game can be any better than last year's championship game - Vince Young just wins football games.

1 comment:

GM-Carson said...

Is it spring training yet?