Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Spring Training Pictures

HowardHamelsUtleyRollinsThere are plenty of places out there to give you the highlights and happenings of the Phil's spring training games and I am not one of those places. There are a couple good reasons for that: I'm pretty busy with work these days and it's hurting my blogging, there's not much news to report on (come in it's early even for spring training), and I can't even see these Phillies games since I'm not in Philly to watch comcast (if only comcast baltimore were the same as comcast philadelphia). One thing I can do is download the pictures of spring training that I've found and share them with you in a web album. I can't get the pictures off of Philly.com cause they have theirs in a flash slideshow so if anyone knows where else I can get those pictures that'd be great.
Otherwise check out the album on the right there and browse the pics.

2 comments:

furiousBall said...

Work is a four lettered word, seriously, look it up.

Old Fat Ted said...

What's that supposed to mean?