Monday, October 09, 2006

Fitting Sports into Your Time

So this is a super busy week for me in terms of work, but its also a great week in terms of sports.
Some interesting events taking place.
-I happily took a break and watched all of the Eagles game yesterday - that made me happy and made me $4.17 (welcome to the world of sports gambling).
-T.O. sucks and I wanted him to attack Drew Bledsoe, its only a matter of time. Dallas has a great team, but Bledsoe is doing everything to make them suck.
-Philly has two great 'Howards.' Darren Howard had an amazing game yesterday and Ryan Howard should be finding out about his MVP title soon (who knows when that comes out?).
-The Yankees love drama and there's going to be a lot of yankees talk for a while now.
-The Tigers - A's series will be great.
-The Mets should be able to handle the Cardinals as long as their offense scores runs.
-Who's going to hire which managers?


There probably more interesting stuff I'll think of, but now back to studying.

No comments: