Sunday, November 19, 2006

Tortured Philly Fan

Balls, Sticks, & Stuff said it best today so basically just read his post here. The Phillies didn't get Soriano and the Eagles are looking like a lost cause right now. The only difference between myself and Ball, Sticks, & Stuff is that I'm younger and have never ever seen a Philly Championship. I'm still waiting for my first.

Let's see if Andy Reid even tries to continue with this season cause no McNabb probably means no playoffs. Maybe we should just lose the rest of our games and draft Calvin Johnson.
Let's see how Gillick does with the rest of this free agency period or if he justs reiterates his statement that the team will not compete in 2007.

I think there is going to be a lot of optimistic, happy Philly sports talk around the dinner table this holiday season.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I went out to a bar/restaurant to eat dinner after the game. Wow, were there a lot of sad, long faces there.