Monday, May 22, 2006

High School Track...Wawa

Yesterday I went to Catholic League Track and Field Championship at Widener to cheer on my high school team. Let's just say that the team has seen better days. It was rough, injuries and other stuff hurt the team a lot and they didn't have much to look forward to at champs. I felt bad for the seniors because they were all pretty good and just didnt have a real great year, which I know all about since my season was about as horrible as possible.
Some day, probably when Coach is gone, the team will be good and hopefully I'll be coaching in some form back at the high school ranks.
Good luck to all the seniors going on to track in college, you'll learn that college track is quite the experience.




Hung out with Durnel and Berrodin last night. Yea, Durnel and I are going to be having some good times this summer, watch out, Berrodin too if he isn't down the shore the whole time.











Went back to start my first day of Wawa. They sure do love me there, I hope that mentallity towards me doesn't fade away too soon. I've promised myself that I'm not going to let the stress that working there brings get to me this summer and if I'm succesful at that I'll be much better off. I was really surprised at how many people that I worked with last summer are still there, that sucks. Basically everyone is back except for two of the shift managers, one of whom was cool guy who I really liked and basically the only person I could every shoot the shit with while working. Don't have to work tomorrow though so if anyone wants to do anything tonight or tomorrow let me know.

No comments: