Saturday, May 20, 2006

A New Game...Crew

I got myself a new playstation 2 game, it was about time. Decided on MVP 06, which now is the NCAA version since they could not get the license to the MLB players. It seems to be just like MVP 05 which I spent a lot of time playing, except different hitting and fielding controls. Once I get used to those controls I think I'll like this game. I don't know which college team to take as my team, probably Villanova.



I went to watch my little brother row today at the Stotesbury CUp Regatta, basically one of the most prestigious high school rowing meets in the country. I felt bad that it was the first race I saw him row and his team just had a horrible race and did not do as well as they would have liked.
I also watched the Prep lose a bunch of races, most importantly the Varsity 8. I don't know whats happening over there and I will admit I don't know much about crew, but how we go from finishing 2nd at Henley, to not getting much respect in Philly. I hope they come back better next year, so that my little brother can beat a good team when he's on the varisty 8.



Phils lost their 5th straight to this guy above and its starting to get old like every other year. The Phils need to get some heart and if Aaron Rowand is going to be the only one with any we are going to be in trouble.

No comments: