Monday, May 22, 2006

This Weekend

I just thought I would take the oppurtunity to recommend to everyone to come to Jam on the River down at Penn's Landing Festival Pier, all day Saturday. Some of the bands on Saturday include Benevento Russo Duo, New Deal, and most especially The Disco Biscuits. I can't wait to see the Disco Biscuits, I saw them two years ago at Jam on the River and they blew me away. Its a great time all around and a wonderful kick-off to the summer on memorial day weekend.
Now I don't work for the concert or anything, I just know that I'm going and in the past it has been more fun the more people that you know there. If you are going down the shore this weekend, I'm jealous, but if not you should try to make it out to the show. You'll be glad you did.


Here's some video from the last show I saw of the Disco Biscuits at Rams Head in Baltimore. This isn't my video, I just found it on youtube. Enjoy

No comments: