Thursday, May 18, 2006

Reason for this thing

Now i know i'm not really the type to have a blog, but i do have a reason for this. Let me explain. Just got back from Hopkins on tuesday and I want to make sure I have a fun, productive, enjoyable summer. Don't want it all to just fly by and not enjoy it. How does the blog plays into that? well when i do something fun or interesting, or when i found out or hear about something worthwhile, or just have some comment to make it i'll post it on this blog. So at the end of the summer I can review this blog and hopefully see that I had a pretty good summer and I can keep track of what I did. I need to make sure i work out a lot, but i'm not sure whether i'll put that online or not yet.

For now this blog will definately consist of me keepin track of what i've done so when the summer is over i can remember it all, and also my feelings about philly sports. I'll put down my responses after some phillies games and such and i want to see how other people feel about them.

No comments: