Friday, February 23, 2007

Brett Myers hates the Mets

Brett Myers wants to do to the Mets what he did to his wife last summer, except without the apologizing and making up.
"I hate the Mets," said Brett Myers, who made it clear it was more about the uniform than individual players. "I want to beat them more than anyone else. What we need to do is make sure none of their fans get in our building. We shouldn't sell tickets to Mets fans."
I like the attitude, it may be a bit overboard but we should expect that from Myers. And I agree there's nothing more than I hate than Mets fans at the Phillies games. Rather than not sell tickets to Mets fans, Phillies fans should try buying tickets. That'd be a great idea, come on out to those games this year. I know I won't be living back in PA this summer but you can be sure I'll go to plenty of games.
Link to the article where this quote comes from is below.
CourierPostOnline - South Jersey's Web Site

No comments: