Tuesday, February 13, 2007

The Good Ol' Days of School Closings

School Closings - Find Weather Related Emergency School Delays and Closings in Philadelphia

For those not in the northeast, let me just tell you that it's snowing here. A reasonable snowstorm that will cause some problems. I wish I was still in high school where I'd be getting out early right about now, but nope I'm in college and no classes have been cancelled and now I gotta go walk through the snow and cold to go to class.
Get a chance to enjoy the snow if you can especially if you are a kid who got the day off because of it.
I'll let the blog gods know that if they cancel class for me tomorrow I'll be sure to do a lot of blogging and make some great posts.

2 comments:

Skeeter said...

My college got canceled today. It's a beautiful thing...doing nothing but reading about the Phils and playing some Halo.

Gonna be a great day.

Old Fat Ted said...

Yea I got no school today, going to go back to sleep then I'll be back to write some Phils.