Saturday, June 03, 2006

Damien Rice

Damien Rice, the Irish singer/songwriter, is finally coming to America. If you have not heard him, he's great. He's coming to the Tweeter Center July 28th with Fiona Apple. Not much of Fiona Apple fan enough to want to pay money to see her, but Damien Rice is so great that I'm definately willing to pay and put up with her to see him.
I'm looking to see if anyone wants to buy a ticket with me in the reserved seating. The reserved seating is the same price as the lawn so might as well buy those tickets and we can hang out on the lawn or in our seats. I know Charlie will be going and most likely other people. Let me know if you want to go.

Other Concerts:
6/9 - moe.
6/27-28 - Dave Matthews Band
6/30 - Phil Lesh and Trey and Mike - almost definately going to this let me know if you are
7/11 - String Cheese
7/28 - Damien Rice
7/29 - The Black Crowes
8/10 - O.A.R.
8/12 - Bela Fleck

the only ones there i'm getting tickets for now are Phil Lesh and the Damien Rice, let me know if you want to go to any of the other shows and I'm probably be down to go with you. Also, if you know of any other shows that might be good let me know.

No comments: