Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Who to Root for in the World Cup

I found this interesting piece about who to root for in the World Cup from this other blog. Its pretty funny and some of it is definately good points of who to root for.
Check out the post here.
I'm not as big a fan of England just because I'm such an Irish guy, but I agree with rooting against Argentina and Germany. Argentina is a bunch of bastards, you'll see why if you watch 5 minutes of any of their games.

Here is a more complete blog where the guys have previewed every world cup team in a legitimate and slightly humorous way. Some of it is worth reading if you are looking for world cup stuff, it is also has a lot of good links to other sites in their posts.

ESPN and ABC look like they are going to be doing a great job of covering the World Cup even if their announcers wont be in Germany. Every game is being shown live on one of their channels? If that is actually true it will be awesome because then I will be watching every game possible.

Well continue to get ready for the World Cup and don't forget about those Phillies tonight, let's see how Cole Hamels does tonight is his return. I gotta study some Chemistry before I go to work. Peace

No comments: