Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Terry Tate

The series of Reebok commercials including Office Linebacker "Terrible" Terry Tate were amazing. Here are all the videos that I know of that include Terry Tate. Let me know if you love these clips as much as I do. I'm thinking of putting together a webpage of the Terry Tate movies. We'll see. Let me know what you think.

This first video doesn't have a specific plot besides showing Terry Tate at his best, being the office linebacker. Have at it.


The 2nd video shows Terry on vacation - given some time off from the company. He has a lot of fun on his trip.


Sensitivity Training is apparently needed to Terry Tate. Though the CEO meant well, he could not have been more wrong.



Short and just edited from the other videos I think, but still funny and enjoyable.


A new young office linebacker is now roaming the same turf as Terry Tate. See the battle between Terry Tate and Courtney Cate.


OSPN a.k.a. Office Sports Programming Network. Sort of like ESPN NFL Films, but not, just watch and enjoy.

No comments: