Friday, June 09, 2006

GOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLL

I have had a revelation that came my way from a friend of mine. I'm sitting here watching the World Cup match between Germany and Costa Rica and my buddy tells me to watch the game on Telemundo. Such a good choice. The annoucers are so excited and get so loud for every exciting move. Reasons to watch it on Telemundo:
1. "GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL"
2. Better picture of the game than ESPN 2
3. A couple second delay on the ESPN 2 channel, so you'll see that amazing goal like 3 seconds sooner.
4. Their loud voices at all oppurtunities.
5. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
6. It's Telemundo so you'll see hot spanish chicks on the channel after the game is over.

And with that the first game of the World Cup is over. Germany beats Costa Rica 4-2. Costa Rica showed they were a good team with a chance in this world cup. They fought back after the early goal and looked they had a very legitimate shot to at least get a draw most of the game. Germany in front of the home crowd was just too much though. They made some great oppurtunites and took some great shots.
O well Germany won and I don't know how anyone is going to be able to root for Germany this world cup. I dont even have to list the reasons why not.

No comments: