Thursday, June 01, 2006

Summer School

Well, I started summer school yesterday at Villanova. Taking chemistry 1 the next few weeks. Every week day morning at 8 am until 10:20. It's a blast. I think I might be better off taking it at nova than at Hopkins but still it does suck taking a summer course every week day morning. It'll pay off eventually when next year and junior year I'm not taking anymore stupid, general, required classes.
After class I'm either going to the gym and then work or going to work and then the gym later that night. So yeah, my social life isn't much. And it wouldn't be much anyway with the fact that I have to get up at 6:45am.
School, work, working out, phillies, that's about it. And fitting in hanging out with some cool people when I can.

If you got any concerts you think I'd see with you, let me know I'll about going to some live shows, I just got to know a week in advance so I can get off. Also same for phillies games. And if anyone wants to offer me a trip down the shore for a weekend, that'd be sweet, let me know.
well I'm going to head to the gym so I can get back in time to watch the phillies late night game against the dodgers.

No comments: