Thursday, June 01, 2006

Detroit Tigers... Car Trouble

The Detroit Tigers finally beat the Yankees tonight in the final game of the series. The Tigers are legit this year. They have the best record in the majors this year. The lost to the Yankees earlier this week after coming back 5-0 to tie the game and lose in extra innings. Sounds like the Phillies, but instead of going on a horrible dropping-in-the-standings losing streak the Tigers tonight picked it up and went and tied and won the game in the bottom of the 9th. That's heart. That's a desire to win. That's what the Phillies need.
And Pudge Rodriguez. Any team with him is cool to me.



Never made it to the gym, I popped a tire on the van on my way there. AAA had me on hold for too long so I decided to figure it out myself. Got some help from this mechanic dude who was near by. He was real nice and basically did it himself out of the kindness of his heart. I didn't have any money on me, but I told him to come in to wawa tomorrow when I'm working and I'll hook him up. It was really nice cause I didn't have to wait for AAA and it was free. There are still good people in this world. I hope some good comes to that guy besides me just buying him some food and cigarettes. Don't know what else to do for him.

No comments: