Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Howard Definately Makes Mets Pay

Yea, it definitely showed today by the final score how much Howard made the Mets today by not walking him. I know Phillies.com is trying to be positive and all, but the Phillies got embarrassed by the Mets today and the post an article about how Howard made the Mets pay, I don't think that's how the day ended up.
Making them pay would have been an 8-run home run later in the game.
I guess it is nice that Hamels pitched well and Howard did hit his first home run of the year.
All I have to say though is I'll be very disappointed if the season record against the Mets is less than .500 this season. I expect them to beat the Mets more than not, anything less and I'll be disappointed, and we should all be as well.
The Official Site of The Philadelphia Phillies: News: Philadelphia Phillies News

No comments: